Thursday 18 July 2013

Storybook Glen Aberdeen

Storybook Glen!!!
 
 
 
 
So incase you didn't know I live in Scotland and the other weekend Me, My Mum, My Dad and my little brother Jamie visited Aberdeen and went to Storybook Glen for a day and I thought I would share some photos I took along the way.
 
So basically Storybook Glen is a place where all your favourite storybook and nursery rhyme characters are made into models so you can visit them whenever you like!
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
This is my little brother
Little poser lol!! :-D
 
 
Little Miss Muffet
 
 
 Wee Willie Winkie
 
 
Jack and Jill went up the hill
To fetch a pail of water
Jack fell down and broke his crown
And Jill came tumbling after!
 
LOL :-D
 
 
My little bro on Old Macdonald's tractor!
 
 
ME!!!
 
 
 Old Macdonald really does have live animals!! lol
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Make way for Noddy!! Noddy!
 
 
Run away chicken! lol :-D
 
 
My Brother with Barney
 
 
Teletubbies!!
 
 
 
 
Me on Cinderella's horses!
 
 
Humpty Dumpty sat on a wall
Humpty Dumpty had a great fall
All the King's horses and all the King's men
Couldn't put Humpty together again
 
Goldilocks and the three bears
 
Thomas the Tank Engine
 
 
 Sleeping Beauty
 
 
Me "Grace facing" with my mate Pat lol :-D
 
So thank you so much for reading my blog this week, I hope you enjoyed reading it and I will probablly be doing another review next week.
 
BYEE!!
 
My Links:
 
Instagram: @sprinkleoffashion77
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment